Friday 19 October 2012

Cute iphone 4 case


As I don't have iphone with me
I decided to make one!

Tadaa!
an iphone 4 made with craft board (I don't know it's name)!

I've marked side functions with a marker.

Now, I'm going to put this into my new iphone 4 case to test it!


And this is the final test version, which my hubby took with him to give it to his student.
He'll let the student use it and get their opinions for me.

Don't know if you can see, but there's a camera window at the corner.
The black dot I marked on my fake iphone4 is showing.

The back side has this card holder.
I made it deep so it won't fall out, but

It's very easy to take the card out through the middle window!
You just push the card out!

And this is the inside of the case.

See how both sides are open to allow an access.

The bottom is accessible too!

And you can carry your credit cards with you!
The pocket opens this way for the security reason.

Hope the student find it useful!

This iphone 4 case is in the shop!

No comments: