Wednesday 24 October 2012

3 purse plus bags


I'm now working on these 3 purse plus bags on request.

Before this, I was working on making drawers for my work desk.

And, here it is!

It's not too big, and not too small.
Just the right size for me!

This little tray is an ideal place to casually place items I frequently use,
and the drawer stores pegs which I use often when making boxes and cases.

This drawer is great as it doesn't fall out even it's out this much!
My original idea!
Haven't done the inside yet as I needed to start on the requests as they are piling up!
Maybe I'll finish it later.

And this is the pincushion which is a must have!

I've actually made it pretty by cross stitching it!

Oh, the print cover which looks like the Liberty, is the Liberty,
but it's not fabric.
I colour printed the fabric and used the printed paper, so I didn't waste a mm of the Liberty!
It is coated with Mod Podge to make it durable.

No comments: