Tuesday 15 May 2012

Gorgeous Rose Purse Bag


This is the latest purse bag I made.
I've used the interior fabric for the first time to make a small size bag.
It worked pretty well!
I just love this red rose fabric, but this is the only off cut I had.

You can use this as a clutch too!


I've added an extra touch to the bag with my hand stitch. ; )

It has a zipper pocket at the back.  It has about 10cm depth to it.

Look at this gorgeous fabric at the back side of the flap!
It has 2 gathered pockets at the front for your keys and mobile.

The inside is divided in two by this zipper pocket at the middle.
It has a golden lining to boost up your luck in getting more money! ; )

This zipper pocket is sewn into the bag to make completely separate compartment on both sides.

There's this cute tiny zipper pocket in the front compartment, with 2 pockets on the other wall.

In the back side of the compartment are 8 card pockets and a pocket to store your notes.

No comments: