Friday 6 June 2008

update on my previous sewing box

I just realised that I haven't uploaded the finished picture of the sewing box!
Here they are...

And this is the inside part.

The fabric I used for inside is from Japan Liberty Masaki collection.

It's really popular now despite the price.

Few people are fighting over it, but the auction will finish tonight.

It's already gone above the previous price, so I am already happy!

Now, this is the big bag I just finished last night.

I never liked quilted bag, so why did I make it?

Well, I just thought I try.

And, I found that I actually like making a quilted bag!

This is the back side.

Fabrics I used are feed sacks as usual, and the base fabric is the fabric I bought at IKEA.

I love it's texture, and the colour goes so well with the feed sack!

And as usual, it is the zipper bag, which I love for the security reason.

There are few points that I want to improve, so I have put it on auction cheap this time.

It's in Yahoo Japan auction from today for 4 days.

No comments: