Monday 9 June 2008

fabric napkin box & purse

Well, I had been down since there were no bidders on my bag.
I have given that bag and the new bag I was making to my husband, who will give them away to his students as a prize for good behaviour, or their cleverness.
I now learned that the e-bay bidder behaviour is quite different from the Yahoo bidders.
Very interesiting!
And there is one more thing.
It so happens that I actually don't enjoy working with Japanese fabrics!
Well, I may try e-bay again one day, but for now, I have another thing in my mind.
This is the box I made last night, only with fabrics this time.
It's my trial version, so I have used a scrap fabrics.

This is a box I use to sotre my sanitary items (the lady's things).

For many women who are concious about saving the environment, it is a common sense now a days to use a fabric menstrual napkins.

I have been making them and sold a lot over these few years to the Japanese ladies.

I was forced to stop the production due to poor quality of flannel cotton sold here.

Since then, I have used the hand spun and woven organic cotton fabrics which I had in my stock long time ago. Now the stock is low, I have to seek a good material, preferably organic cotton..

Anyway, I have stored all of my fabric napkins in this box.


It has a lid with magnetic button. I will be putting the handles on the sides.

This is a fabric napkin purse which I am thinking to sell as a set with the box above.

I'll be selling these items together with a supply of my fabric napkins.

And obviously they will be put on Japanese auction, but I'll just check the categories in e-bay if there is any oportunity there..

No comments: