Tuesday 17 June 2008

Retro chic shoulder bag


I have just put this bag into Japanese auction.
It's quite different from my previous works, but I just felt like a change in my style.
The patchwork for the front pocket is all done with using an antique feed sack, and I used my original embroidery of the retro girl as part of it.


There are an extra pocket inside the outer pocket, and is fastned by magnet hock.
The pocket holds a memo pad, and a pen.


This is one of the inside pocket. It has a 3D pocket for your mobile phone, and a normal flat pocket next to it with a stamp.
The inner fabric is cute isn't it? Its an apple pattern fabric I found in the Spotlight.


This is the other side of inner pocket, and it holds 3 cards.
I used 3 types of feed sack fabrics.


The strap is adjustable in length, so you can use it long or short, whichever you like.
It actually matches well with green outfit, doesn't it!

No comments: