Tuesday 27 January 2009

teary bird bag


This is the new bag I just put on Yahoo Japan Auction.
The little red bird has a shiny brown button for its eye, and so I called it uru-uru bird.
"uru uru" means teary in Japanese.


This is the back side of the bag and I stamped a dove at the centre.
The fabric used at the back is the Lithuanian linen.


This red fabric is an old fabric that my mum had, and I think she had bought it as an Asian fabric. It has a stone washed quality to it and I love the simple pattern.



There is one 16cm wide zipper pocket, and a card pocket that will hold 4 cards.
It's quite useful to put your bus ticket, car park ticket, or point cards.


The strap is 5cm wide and is length adjustable.
The bag sizes are:
H 18cm, W28cm, D8cm at the bottom, and 5cm at the top.
It is opened by a 40cm zipper which comes down 7cm from the top on both sides.

No comments: