Sunday 27 July 2014

4Way back pack bag, storage craft and a sock

I've made this 4Way back pack bag with this lovely antique Hungarian linens and a natural tan leather hide.

I have hand stitched all leather parts, so it took me few days to make it.

I've added this small secret pocket at the back too!

Just love these Hungarian linens, all with different natural tones.

The bag will close with this YKK zipper.

Lovely natural leather at the bottom for an easy care.





**


I am now knitting my second pair of socks.

**

We have this chunky coffee table which was made by my husband long time ago.

This middle section looked very handy to have, but actually,
it isn't very useful as is, so...

I've made this strange object with cardboards and made

dividers for the middle section!


I'll be decorating it with the special sheet in few days time.

As I was working with the cardboard,
I decided to make few more trays for this shelf.

and

Voila!
My working space is so much tidier now!

No comments: