Monday 13 February 2012

colourful kid's back sack

I've patched together variety of colours, but used mainly blue, as it's for boy.

More patches on the handle! ; ) and used RED on the adjuster tape.
I've used a soft cotton knit fabric for the back.
I've machine quilted it with a cotton batting to make it soft and stable.

My brand tag in a very discreet position. ; )

There are gathered pockets on both side of the sack to carry water bottle, etc.

The zipper opens both way, and

I've stitched the tab at both ends so it's easy for kids to open the zipper.

Handy hanger string made with corduroy cotton.

Since it's mainly blue outside, I've used pink inside!
There's one pocket to keep keys, memos, a note to parents, etc.

Now, I don't have a kid model to show you the size, so I've used my mannequin.

H 32cm, W 27cm, D 12cm

No comments: