Monday 6 February 2012

smaller tulip bag

This is the smaller version of my Tulip bag.
I've used this beautiful French linen fabric and this dark purple fabric from Morrison.

This is the back side of the bag.
I forgot to put my logo on!!

This is the new leather handle I got last week.
I curved the ends by hand, and treated the back and the edge myself.

This tab is also hand made by me.
I only had brown and black of the already made ones.

A zipper pocket at the front.
I've used 16cm zipper for this smaller version.
The large one has 30cm zipper.

This side pocket has an elastic band, and is useful to store your mobile, i-pod, etc.

This is the back side pocket, and is useful to store parking ticket, travel ID, etc.

The centre zipper is 30cm, and front pocket has  2 pockets inside, and the back pocket has one zipper pocket inside.

Inside the zipper compartment are 4 gathered pockets.

The bag comes with this gorgeous strap hand made by me using the same French linen.
It's length adjustable, and it measures up to 131cm.

The leather handle is 38cm in length, and is about 3mm thick.



No comments: