Monday 6 June 2016

Shizuku shaped cartonnage bag / my new design

Other than doing every day household chores I was busy making my new design bag.
This is a "shizuku" (rain drop) shaped bag.
I have used this blue colour as it is summer in Japan.

I've added this unique shaped flap and a rain drop leather tab.

I thought having an ICcard pocket outside comes in handy,
so here it is.


The bag opens like this.
I had difficult time figuring out how to design this side part.
I wanted the side to be able to clutch together by having a protruding side
and now I know how to do it!

Since it opens quite wide like this, it is very easy to see what is inside.

And here is the smart phone pocket.
"Must have" in the bag of this modern world.
It will fit iphone 6 plus.

As you may be aware by now, I'm so into having an anti-theft function in what I make, 
and here it is.
A wide zipper compartment to fit your purse in.
This zipper is so easy to open as the bag is hard cased,
and it doesn't wrinkle as you pull the zipper as it normally does in the fabric bag.

The other side has 2 card pockets and 2 gathered pockets for keys, etc.

Attach a strap and use it as a messenger bag or a shoulder bag.
You can detach the strap and put it into your big bag as a bag in bag.

No comments: