Thursday 10 December 2015

Anti theft casual bag

I have made this "anti theft" casual bag.
I made this design long time ago, and I have been using it myself.
The bag is so useful and I just can't use another bag, but
it is such a simple and ordinary design that I don't get so excited when making it,
and so I haven't been making this design for so long.

Anyway, I've made a new one of design, with a leaft sashiko and purple patchwork.

I've used the beautiful leaf print for the back of the flap.
When you open the flap, you find it divided into two separate compartments.
One a zipper compartment, and another is the open space with 3 small pockets.

I've added this side pockets which hides from view with this extended handle.

It fits most smart phones.

The back side is very simple, with this zipper opening.

This zipper is sewn on facing up so it is very smooth to open.

You enter your purse here,

and it is stored automatically inside this zipper compartment.
This will make it easy for you to take your purse out from your side,
but gives you double protection from others.



No comments: