Monday 11 August 2014

Funky anti theft bag to show your originality!

Just finished making this cute "anti- theft" bag!

This is the new metal part I was dying to try.
I have made it an accordion type pocket.
You can put coins, candy, etc, but you need to hold onto the other end so it won't open wide.

I've also added this leather pocket next to the accordion pocket.

For the base, I have used this gorgeous dark brown leather.

and I've hand stitched this funny shaped natural leather here to

hide this secret pocket.
It fits my old mobile perfectly!

The back side has this protruding pocket.

It opens with the YKK zipper, and

it is wide enough to put your long wallet in.

This pocket is connected to the inside of this inside zipper pocket.
This means that you can access your purse easily through the back pocket,
but others has to open the main zipper, and then open this inner zipper to find your purse.
Double protection for your valuables!

The other side has a leather pen holder and a small pocket.



No comments: