Wednesday 20 April 2011

my new granny zipper bag

This is the granny zipper bag I just made yesterday.
It's now in auction Japan.
The fabric is Laura Ashley cotton, and used pig leather for the lid and bottom.

It has a small pocket at the back for ID or pass.

There are 2 side pockets.

It's quite deep and holds 500ml bottle easily.

This is the part I invented yesterday.
I wanted to keep the usefulness of my previous bag "granny boston",
but wanted the bag to look more like a real granny bag,
so, this is my new design.
The centre is still zippered, and it also has 2 whole size pockets on
both front and back side of the bag!

These whole size pocket will fit magazines easily, and
it closes with a magnet hock.

Because the zipper is not sewn on to the side
it opens widely, and is easier to get things in and out of the centre compartment.
The centre compartment has 4 gathered pockets.

It's quite big, and I just love the curve of its handle.

You can attach a strap and make it a messenger style.

This is the bag I made long time ago.
It's now on auction Japan for Charity.


No comments: