Friday 11 March 2011

Handy Laundry bag

I have made this handy laundry bag because the handle of my plastic laundry basket got broken.
I have used the water proof canvas cotton outside, and water resistant fabric for the lining.

See how it settles nicely on my laundry trolley!
It is stable on the trolley because I put a thick foam at the bottom of the bag.

This is the foam I used and you can get it at Clarks and rubbers if you are in WA.

The handle is long enough for me to carry it on my shoulder.
It makes more sense to me to carry heavy loads of clothes on your shoulder than with my hip!
(because you need one hand to open and close the door, and so I have to support the basket with my hip)
You can also use this as a normal tote bag, an organiser of your car trunk, etc.

And the best thing about this bag is that you can fold it flat so it won't take space in your laundry!
The size of this bag is W 42cm, H 30cm, D 30cm.

No comments: