Tuesday 25 August 2009

my original compact eco bag

I have created a very cute eco bags!

I always wanted an eco bag which I can fold away in a simple manner,

and have been trying many ideas that came up into my mind.

Once I started making them, new ideas kept coming up,

and I finally came up with an eco bag that I am very happy with!

And now, I present you with my original eco bag, ECOTAN!



These two are a present for my friends.

They are M sizes, and the bags are the same shape as a
normal plastic bag you get at the shop,

but is hand made by me using a cotton fabric.




This is the second bag I put on the Auction Japan, and the bag is the Large size.
I have bought this blank cotton bag here in Australia.


This is the 3rd eco bag in auction Japan, and is a small size.
The bag is a smaller version to M size, and have made it with a
cute floral cotton fabric.

This small size is ideal to use when shopping for small items,

or you can give it to your child to encourage help your shopping.

I am sure they would volunteer with enthusiasm, if they like cute dog characters!

No comments: