Tuesday 7 July 2009

my new waterproof canvas bag


This is my recent hand made bag using the water proof cotton canvas (#8).
I am making 2 more of this same shape and will not be making this shape again.
With this bag, I have sewn the linen fabric I have stitched the simple + sashiko, onto the flap with a stamped blue fabric.


The back of the flap is lined with this gorgeous fabric I have bought here.


There are side pockets on each side, and it can be made flat by closing it with a snap.
The pocket can be made wide enough to fit 600ml water bottle inside.


There are two pockets infront, and has 2 pen holders inside one of them.

There are 4 inner pockets that are about 20cm deep.
The bag is fastned by 50cm long zipper which comes down about 5cm on each side to allow an easy access inside.

Size: W 40cm, H 29cm, D 13cm, strap 5cm wide, app 130cm long

No comments: