Monday 1 June 2009

an antique linen bag


This is my new granny boston bag which is in for auction from today.
I just loved working with this lovely fabric.
This gorgeous floral print is an antique linen, I think is from England.
It is so lovely, and it goes very well with the antique laces.



The bag below is on auction and will finish tonight.
This one has also proven very popular compared to the black one which finished 2 days ago.
I have received my first feedback on Etsy today!
Her comment has given me confidence to continue my Etsy shop.
It is difficult to get myself motivated to keep Etsy shop since I do better at auction Japan.
But since the client taste is very different that it is a challenge for me to design bags both for Etsy and for Japanese clients.
I will be busy with the new requests I just received, but will try and make more bags for Etsy.

No comments: