Thursday 10 July 2008

Casual bag with Laura Ashley

What a dark day today...
It seems my mood has been affected by the climate, and I just don't feel bright.
Anyhow, I have just completed this bag.
I used the Laura Ashley fabric and the check linen fabric for this casual bag.

This is actually the back side of the bag.
I guess you can use it as a front.

There is this 3D pocket inside, with a removable pouch in the centre, and 2 pockets, and a pen holder on the other side.

This is when you remove the centre pouch. It is quite roomy.


This is the removable pouch.
It has 3 card pockets on both sides, which equals to total of 6 card pockets.
The handle is adjustable in length, so you can wear it short or long.
I am making another bag with same shape, but in liberty fabric this time.
And that will be the last one for this month, I assume, as I run out of the zipper.
I just ordered it, but I don't think it will come within this month.
I will, however, make a different bag that I have parts for.
I don't feel like it at the moment though, due to this dull weather.

No comments: