Wednesday 12 November 2014

Japanese retro purse clutch bag

Just made this clutch bag - accordion type
using this gorgeous Japanese print and an antique leather.
It will be in my Etsy shop and my Japanese web page.
If it gets sold in my web page, it will be deleted from the Etsy shop.

This is the back side.
I have changed the design a bit so this new style does not have the back pocket,
Instead it has a front zipper pocket.

I have changed inside system as well.
It has one zipper pocket,

12 card pockets,

and a note sleeve.

It will fit an iphone 5 with its case.

The front zipper pocket will be useful

to store coins in.

It will come with a strap which you can adjust the length.

I have hand stitched the tab

coated the cut edges here

and here

and simple stitching here.
I have used leather where it will be in frequent contact with your hand.

No comments: