Tuesday 10 June 2014

Apron, beanie and magazine

I have made this retro chic apron for my friend.

Just love the contrast of orange and green.
The green bit is the Italian linen!!


**

These beanies are not knitted, but hand woven by my mother!
How cute are they? I just love them!!
She has used the Noro yarn and woven a long fabric.
Then she has made these cute beanies from it.

She has made this top pom pom too with the left over yarns.

She has also made this cute flower brooch!
You can see them and other beautiful hand woven treasures at the coming upmarket!!

**

I have bought this cute magazine last weekend,
and was soooo cute that I needed to share it with you!

As the magazine is called, it is like reading someone's beautiful diary!
How they edited the pages are so beautiful, and you just have to read everything that is written on it.
I've bought few magazines before, but I have never read every pages until now.
I'm so looking forward to reading the next one!

No comments: