Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ipad mini cases and a bag

Just finished making this requested ipad mini case.

A camera hole at the back, and a small handle and D rings are sewn on to the base.

This is the inside of the case.
TPU back casing is sewn on to the base.

You can use the flap like this
or

like this.

I have made one more for the bazaar.

with the liberty "kate ada".
Love the fabric!



I have also made one requested "best buddy" bag.
I think I'll think of other name for this bag...



It was requested to have a wider strap.
I have made it 4cm wide and put a batting inside so it is soft on shoulder.

I have sewn the leather parts by hand.


This divided interior is the key to this bag.
You can store your valuables inside the zipped up section,
and you can easily take it out from the back zipper.



No comments: