Thursday 16 January 2014

Accordion type purse with sashiko and patchwork

Sorry for not updating this blog for a while.
I had been busy clearing up long overdue house hold chores.
They are almost done, but now I have few storage items to make for my new furniture!

Anyway, I was working on the patchworks very very slowly,
but I finally finished with the 3 gorgeous purse to go!!

And here they are!




They will be in my Etsy shop shortly.

Since there are no room left for me to put the detail pictures on my Etsy shop.
here are the detail of the pockets;

This is the note pocket which is right at the back
hiding away from peeping eyes.


These are 12 card pockets,

and a pen holder,

and the coin pocket which is connected to...

the magic pocket at the back!
It's handy when you only need coins!

No comments: