Tuesday 22 October 2013

4Way bag with Alice and the Liberty

Just finished making this requested 4 Way bag!
It's not in the English catalogue, but I think I'll put it in one day
as it has proven to be very popular with Japanese clients!
The front has a pocket with lid, and there are 2 side pockets for water bottles, etc.

This is the back side, with a small pocket to store smartrider, etc,
and a zipper pocket to store your valuables so you can access it easily on your side,
but not from others.

The bag closes with a zipper which opens

quite wide so it's easy to find things inside.
It has one small pocket and one zipper pocket inside.

It is 4 Way, because you can use it as a shoulder bag,
or

make the strap longer to use like a messenger bag,
or

you pull the straps from both sides to make it a back pack,
or

just hold onto the short strap around the bag to make it a tote.

Very handy when you are travelling!

**


Thank you all for liking my Iphone 5 cases!!
I now have these clear back cases for Iphone 4 and 5, so I'll start making them next month!
For now, I still have some more bags to make!

No comments: