Tuesday 20 August 2013

Testing my creativity with the cardboard

One important part of having a stall at the market is to organise the display furniture.
I'm not very good at decorating with small objects and unique furniture.
The only thing I can do is to arrange my items in an easy to find manner.

Personally, I hate carrying heavy furniture as I'm a fragile lady (?),
and I have looked everywhere for a light weight, collapsible display furniture.
As I come to realize that it does not exist, I have tested my creativity to it's limit and came up with this display shelf for the iphone cases.


Not too bad huh.
I'm sure there are many other ways, but this is the only idea I came up with.

It looks like this, with a thick cardboard stick supporting the trays.

This is how it looks when dismantled.
I think I should cover it up with something to hide it's "cardboard - ness". ; )

**

Have you ever felt that the USB sticks you get now a day are too small?
My husband think so and so do I.
Since USB contains data that's important to the user, you really don't want to loose it.
So, I made it very hard for my husband to loose it by making it irresistible!

Yummy sweets on cream cookie!

No comments: