Friday 14 September 2012

First work after the event

****

You can view my sold items here

****

I've been quite busy after the event.
First I got rid of my hubby;s tax return

then I started cutting cards into parts
and assembled them into boxes.
I use 2mm thick cards for sewing box, so I need strength to cut them.
I'm making 6 boxes in one go.
Oh my hand...

And this is the purse bag I made for my friend.
She's going away in few days time, so I had to finish it by Saturday.
Hope she likes the colour.

This is the back side of the bag.
It has a zipper pocket which can fit in your passport, and a small zipper pocket for coins.

It has a zipper pocket at the centre, a pen holder, a pocket for notes, 2 point card pockets, and 8 card pockets.  It has a gathered pocket at the front for mobile phones.
You can use it like a purse, or

as a bag with your purse, keys, and mobile, etc.


I'm now making an accordion type purse bag for the client from Japan.

No comments: